Thursday, June 12, 2014

Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail

Yesterday was a state holiday, so my boyfriend and I decided to take a hike on the Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail.  I'm not really sure if you would call it a real hike since the path is paved, but it's a little steep since it does go up a cliff, so you get a good workout and all ages can enjoy it.  The view was so beautiful and it reminded how fortunate I am to have spent most of my life here in Hawaii!  Crystal blue waters, bright fuchsia bougainvillea flowers, and lush green foliage...so much inspiration for me to make more jewelry!  Each piece in Skinny Pig Designs is always inspired by my surroundings here in Hawaii, so I'm looking forward to making and sharing many more jewelry pieces soon!

Photos of our hike yesterday...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts