Sunday, November 2, 2014

Finding joy in my hobbies...

When I'm feeling a little down, sometimes it helps to remind myself of why I love my life.  Jewelry-making was kind of like the answer to my prayers.  For a long time, I think I had a hard time appreciating myself and recognizing what it is that makes me special and unique.  Jewelry-making changed all of that and now, it's become an integral part of my life and I can't imagine being without it!  I really think that every person should have a hobby...something that excites them so much that it gives them a reason to get out of bed and face the day!  The happiest people are those who have a purpose in life and hobbies definitely help you find that purpose.

More and more, I've been thinking about doing volunteer work, maybe at a local children's hospital or something.  I wanna bring some sort of fun activity to the patients there, but I haven't really been able to figure out how yet.  Any ideas???

Some new materials to play with... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts