Thursday, November 6, 2014

Great T.V. and pretty earrings :)

I had an exhausting day at work today, so I decided to pick myself up by reactivating my subscription to Hulu Plus!  That means that I get to spend my free time watching Nashville while I'm toiling away over making jewelry!  I LOVE country music, so I was super excited when I first heard about the show and it definitely did not fail to deliver.  The characters are wonderful and the storyline is exciting, yet realistic enough to hook you but you can still relate to what's going on.

Anyway, my friends have been going crazy over my dollar earrings lately, so I would like to share them here with all of you!  These are gold-plated sand dollars with gold-filled chain, freshwater pearls, and semi-precious briolettes.  I hope you all like it as much as my friends do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts