Friday, July 25, 2014

Sand bottle necklaces...



I love jewelry that reminds me of a really great person, place, or memory.  My family and I went to Disneyland years ago before they dropped me off at my school for college.  I bought and wore a cheap plastic bracelet for years that had little mickey mouse beads just because it always reminded me of that happy time with my family.

I truly believe that every place has something special to offer and for Hawaii, it is definitely our beautiful beaches.  These sand bottle necklaces are the perfect piece of jewelry to remind a person of this amazing place!  I used to get homesick a lot when I was in college and I really think that these necklaces would have been the perfect thing to help me feel a little bit closer to home.  It also makes a great gift to share a little piece of Hawaii with anybody around the world!

How bout you???  Do you have a special piece of jewelry that reminds you of something significant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts