Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teal chiffon outfit...

I've never really considered myself to be a fashionable person.  Everything that is considered cool and trendy I usually find too expensive and not very practical to wear when I'm running around at work in our hot and humid Hawaii weather, so I never really bothered to try to keep up with what's in.  I've always LOVED jewelry though, so anytime I go to a store, even though I might just breeze through the clothing, I can spend a lot of time perusing through earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.  Recently, I thought up an idea that maybe I can try to begin at the end and work backwards by starting out with a piece of jewelry and then picking out the rest of the outfit.

I started off with my Starfish Earrings from my Signature collection since it's the piece of jewelry that I wear the most (almost everyday!).  I love these because they're unique and everytime I wear them, I always end up getting compliments from strangers :)  Anyway, sea green and coral are really hot colors for this summer, so I added in this beautiful green dress from JollyChic.  It's actually on sale right now, so get it while you can!  To complete the ensemble, I also added a white shoulder bag and these super cute rhinestone studded starfish sandals.  All four items together create a really beautiful beach-themed summer outfit that's perfect for day or night!

Earrings:  My Etsy Shop
Dress:  JollyChic
Sandals:  JollyChic
Bag:  JollyChic


What about you?  Do you have any other ideas for outfits that can go with these earrings?  If so, please comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts