Wednesday, November 5, 2014

We're finally approaching the holiday season!!!

First off, I gotta say that I absolutely LOVE the holiday season and I truly believe that It's the most wonderful time of the YEAR!!!  I wish you could all see me singing that at the top of my lungs :)  Since I make and sell my own jewelry, I do love the way that business picks up at this time of the year since everybody is going crazy Christmas shopping.  More than anything though, I love the way that this is the one time of the year where it seems like everybody tries a lot harder to be nice to others.  It's the time of the year where we're all forced to spend time with and appreciate our friends and families.  Furthermore, we're a lot more willing to help strangers in need.  

The weather finally cools down which is a much needed break from all the heat since I live in Hawaii.  Everywhere you go, the world looks so beautiful with all of the lights and baubles and garlands.  OMG, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

It seems that people have already started their Christmas shopping since I'm already noticing the sales picking up in my Etsy shop.  Here, I would like to share with you a pair of earrings that seem to be one of my bestsellers lately.  With blue glass, tan seashells, coral, and turquoise beads, these earrings are the perfect gift to give a little part of Hawaii to anybody anywhere in the world!  As always, you can check them out in my Etsy shop at http://skinnypigdesigns.etsy.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts