Sunday, June 8, 2014

Celebrity Tweeting

I've had a Twitter account for a long time but never really figured out how to use it.  Recently though, I've gotten obsessed with following bloggers which led me to trying to better acquaint myself with more social media platforms other than just Facebook.  While I was playing around on Twitter just now, I noticed that there was a tweet from Taylor Swift since she was one of the first people that I started following.  Has a random person ever followed you and then you followed them back just because?  Made me wonder, would Taylor Swift ever follow any of her random followers???  I know it sounds insane, but I think as I'm sitting at my desk and making jewelry tonight, I'm going to ponder the deep question of what would it take to get Taylor Swift to follow my Twitter feed???  hehehe...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts