Saturday, May 31, 2014

Impromptu Photo Shoot!

Yesterday was the last day of the school year, so to start off my summer vacation, my sister and I went down to Kaka'ako Waterfront Park to have a picnic lunch.  The view of the ocean there is so gorgeous, that I couldn't resist the opportunity for a photo shoot of some of my handmade jewelry!  In my last post, I featured the Skinny Pig Designs Signature Charm Bracelet.  In addition to the charm bracelet, I also have a matching necklace and earrings that are also made with pink coral, sea green glass, white and brown seashells, iridescent gray freshwater pearls, and pink crystals.  The earrings that I'm wearing also include genuine sea stars.

All of these items are available for purchase in my Etsy shop at http://skinnypigdesigns.etsy.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts