Friday, October 17, 2014

My photography evolution and shell, kyanite, and pearl earrings...

I've had my etsy shop open for almost 4 years now and I think my picture taking skills have gone through a HUGE revolution!  From my very first pictures taken with my camera phone in my backyard, to making my own photo lightbox, to finally learning how to edit my photos, I think I've really come a long way!  It's funny to think of how blurry and ugly my first pictures were, and even though the photos that I take now aren't perfect, I'm definitely proud of my progress.

I had a request to create a new pair of earrings recently, and more than showing off the actual jewelry, I think I'm just excited to show off the actual photo!

Many people who have tried will say that jewelry is not an easy thing to photograph well.  If you have any tips or suggestions for me, I would love to hear them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts