Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's been a loooong time!

It's been at least a few months since I've last been able to post on here!  I started a new job and I am now a full time 8th Grade English teacher, so as you can all imagine, I haven't had any time for jewelry making and blogging.  I'm still a full time graduate student on top of all of that, which means I've barely had any free time for anything.

We finally had our fall break this past week and even though I thought that I would have lots of time to relax, I ended up still crazy busy with a lot of unexpected things, so I'm now scrambling to get papers graded and finish my homework the day before everything starts up again :P

Yesterday, I did have a moment to devote to some jewelry, so I'm happy to share these earrings which are the first new items that I've posted in months!  With aqua crystals, pink coral, and white shells, these are the perfect pair to go with any beach outfit!  As always, you can check them out in my Etsy shop at http://skinnypigdesigns.etsy.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts