Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainbows of Happiness!

Hawaii is known for having really beautiful rainbows that happen almost on a daily basis.  Even though rain can be a gloomy nuisance sometimes, you can always be sure that there's going to be a colorful bright ribbon spanning across the sky.  I think that's probably another one of the reasons why I'm not so sure if I could be happy living anywhere else!  Anyway, I was inspired to create a treasury on Etsy featuring some of the most beautiful rainbow colored items that are available for purchase on the site.  I'm posting a screenshot below but if you're curious and want to learn more about the individual items, you can visit the treasury here.

Anybody else have any rainbow colored items that they wanna share?  If so, post a comment below!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts