Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Launch of Skinny Pig Designs Official Blog

Skinny Pig Designs is a handmade jewelry line that I created in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I make jewelry that is inspired by the beach, the ocean, and the rest of my beautiful life here in Hawaii.  I like to use a lot of seashells, coral, and glass to create original, feminine, and whimsical items that you can't find anywhere else.  Everything is completely designed and handmade by me.

**********

It's almost the start of summer vacation!  With that, I would like to introduce the Skinny Pig Designs official blog!!!  I'll be posting updates on my brand here regularly, so please check back daily to see what's new!

My jewelry can be purchased and sent anywhere around the world from my Etsy shop at http://skinnypigdesigns.etsy.com/  Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Footer Widget 2

Popular Posts